Sunday 27 September 2009

Why am I doing this?

I'm a mid-thirties British woman with a long-standing interest in personal finance, developed through reading and practice over the last ten years in particular, my working career so far. In this blog, I will attempt to record what I have learned about the larger issues of financial planning, as well as ideas for money-saving on a smaller scale.  I'm particularly interested in personal finance as a tool for individuals to build some security, and have the freedom to choose work, and a way of life, that suits and pleases them. I am an interested amateur rather than a professional, so please approach my comments in that spirit.  You are unlikely to find specific product recommendations here, but may find recipes, book reviews, and my thoughts and advice.

Aside from personal finance, my interests include literature, particularly classic detective fiction, as well as fashion and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment